Announcements
Become a partner of Graphic Holdine, use the correct post!

Hola Its Lilly. on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:59 pm
Premium User
Respected Member
Hey guys, I'm new here. My name is Leah Lillianna. I go by Lilly by all of my friends. You may choose which ever you would like, I respond to either. Not much to say except I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot of you and hopefully earn your respect. I'm Just your average nerd Razz haha. Just kidding.. but your probably thinking whats she doing here... Well I'm not normal, I have a fascination with Gaming and Graphics and hopefully will learn from you guys. I enjoy watching communities grow and help each other and you can probably find me online a lot. I love talking and chilling in the chatbox so I personally think if its there, use it. ^_^ Well enough about me, if you would like to know more I could go on for days... Oh yeah... I love poetry and I love to write it. My friends always tell me my work could sound great in song but I am a bad singer Razz Well, I want to know more about you guys so hit me up?(:

Re: Hola Its Lilly. on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:55 am
Welcome on GH

Re: Hola Its Lilly. on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:59 am
Technicians
Respected Member
Yup, welcome to the Graphic Holdine Very Happy

Re: Hola Its Lilly. on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:36 am
Premium User
Respected Member
welcome here buddy!

Re: Hola Its Lilly. on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:03 pm
Respected Member
Welcome to GH

Graphic Holdline

High Quality Graphics.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Designed by Jaloxin, Coded by Gangstar15 © 2011 All rights reserved.

Private forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion